The Daniels Farmstead is reflective of a farm that has evolved over two centuries leaving an intact farmstead. The property is the best example of a well-preserved farm complex in Blackstone and one of the best in the Blackstone Valley with its ca.1750/ca. 1830 farmhouse, several period outbuildings, and surrounding farm landscape. The complex retains architectural and historical integrity and is significant for a period beginning about 1750 when the first small house, now the ell, is estimated to have been built, throughout which time the farm had been in continuous use. The property retains integrity of location, setting, design, materials, workmanship, association, and feeling.
The property is used for public events, including farmers markets and weddings.