595 Main Street, Worcester 1932 Neoclassical Style Architect: James A. Wetmore
The United States Post Office and Courthouse, as it was originally known, housed the post office until it was relocated in the 1960’s. After that, the building became known as the Federal Building and United States Court House. The building is constructed of granite, marble, and terracotta. In the 1950’s the ornate doors were removed and in the 1970’s skylights were removed and other interior alterations took place.