Tour Edit Mode: Add or remove places and events to this tour, then click done editing:

Done Editing

Second County Court House

Add to plan Remove from plan

Outraged citizens closed this court house in 1774 in “the first American Revolution.” It was built in 1750, replacing the original court house, and was subsequently replaced several times by ever-larger structures. The site is now occupied by the former Worcester County Court House at Lincoln Square. The second county court house was relocated and today is a private residence at 6 Massachusetts Avenue.

Processing