The Worcester Public Library is a public library located in downtown Worcester, Massachusetts. It was founded in 1859 when local resident Dr. John Green, III donated his personal library to the city for public use. The library moved to its current location at 3 Salem Square in 1964.
The library has six additional branches, the Frances Perkins Branch, the Great Brook Valley Branch, as well as four One City, One Library (OCOL) branches located in public elementary schools across the city. The OCOL Branches are the Burncoat Branch at the Burncoat Street Preparatory School, the Goddard Branch at the Goddard School of Science & Technology, the Roosevelt Branch at the Roosevelt School, and the Tatnuck Magnet Branch at the Tatnuck Magnet School.